Sunday morning service

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

It was a joy for me to minster in our PEC in Singapore. The title for my sharing is "The person God is looking for". 

God is looking for a person who is fully committed or who follows Him wholeheartedly. And God wants to bless such a person. 

He wants to strengthen (or fully support) such a person. That means God wants to bless every areas of such a person's life, one who is fully committed to Him.

This verse was made in reference to King Asa who for the first part of his life served God full heartedly. 

 I looked at the life of King Asa to see what does following God wholeheartedly looks like. In his seeking God, I noted four important areas that we must consider seriously to see if we too are wholeheartedly following the Lord:

  1. His Repentance to God
  2. His Reliance on God
  3. His Respect for God's prophetic voice
  4. His Resolution with God
The result of this is that King Asa and his people experienced peace.

My prayer is that I will seek the Lord wholeheartedly till the last breath of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory