36th wedding anniversary

 


Marriage is an important decision in life and I am glad I made the right choice, God's choice. Yes we can marry anyone and live the "normal christian life" but only the right one whom God has ordained will end up fulfilling God's purpose and plans in the marriage covenant for that couple.

I know of many people who's spiritual life lost its lustre after marriage. Living the christian life -YES but not the optimum live intended. Some even comfort themselves by calling it Plan B.

That does not mean that we are perfect. We have our own quarrels and fights but the underlying love for each other only goes stronger and synergised to fulfil His purposes. 

I thank God for my wife. A person in whom there is no guile. She may not agree with all the I do, but she standby me even in my foolish decisions, submitting to God for His will to be done. I would say to her, "Life would have never been the same without you and I would not exchange it for the world."

I can't ask for more. 

So to those who are waiting for a life partner, I would say, "Don't rush". Wait patiently and the Lord will provide.

To God be the glory.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory