Haggai Coimbatore Alumni Association Virtual Retreat

 


It was my pleasure to be the guest speaker for the retreat. About 35 Haggai alumni attended the 3 hr session. It was good to meet likeminded leaders with a passion to end gospel poverty. I spoke on the topic "Launch into the deep".

The feedback after the session was good. One brother texted me with the following message, "Dear Brother Thank you sooooo much for stirring up my heart and passion to evangelise once again. We as participants are truly blessed. Praises be to God. Let know how I can be of some help or support to the wonderful you are doing here in India. God willing we shall work together in the days ahead."

To God be the glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory