God’s faithfulness through the Generation

For the month of Aug 20, we have been considering the theme “The Faithfulness of God”.

Promise verse on the 1st Day of the Month

"For I proclaim the name of the LORD; Ascribe greatness to our God! "The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He. (NASB)

Just to recap, in the last few weeks, we have been looking at:

  • Faithfulness of God in the life of the Patriarchs
    • In spite of their shortcomings, God was faithful to His promise
  • Faithfulness of God to keep the promises
    • Joshua 21:45 Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.
  •      Faithful of God to forgive our sins, past, present and future. 
This morning I spoke on another aspect of the faithfulness of God based on Psalms 100:5 -For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;  his faithfulness continues through all generations.

1.   Because His faithfulness continues through generation to generation: I can trust God for my future, no matter what the present seems to be.

2.   Because His faithfulness continues through generation to generation: I can trust my future into God’s hands

3.   Because His faithfulness continues through generation to generation: I can trust God to take care of my future generations,

4.   Since God’s faithfulness continues for generations, the question you and I need to ask: Am I faithful to Him?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory