Maui - Here I come

Tonight I will leave for Maui for about three weeks. 62 participants from 17 different counties are coming for this Leadership Seminar.Being the resident coordinator can be challenging and a blessing. Please pray for strength. Pray that all the participants will be challenged with the Great commission. Also that I will be refreshed and strengthened to continue doing what the Lord wants me to do.

Looking forward to working with a group of committed and sincere people at the mid pacific center.

 At T2, Changi Airport, making the 33 hrs journey to HI Maui.

Two miracles to thank God for:
  1. Was sick the last few days. Bad flu. Today I am just fine.
  2. Almost missed the flight due to wrong details keyed in ESTA. Last minute application was approved 20 mins before Gate closed.
Praise God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory