New batch of Students at PEC School of Ministry

The new batch of 13 students are undergoing a three month s'Evangelism and Church Planting program at our PEC School of Ministry at Jaigon. These participants are from Bhutan, Sikkim, Nepal, Assam and West Bengal. The graduation will be on 6th Apr. Rev K Steven will be the guest of honour. Please pray that the students will be motivated and challenged with the demands of the Great Commission.

I will leave for Maui this Sunday to be the RC and faculty for about 50 participants. I really need your prayer support as this is the first time I will be doing both. Please pray:
  • For journey mercies
  • For good health. I have not been feeling well this week.
  • All the participants will be able to concentrate on the program without any distractions from Home.
  • For good interpersonal relationships between the participants.
  • All the participants will be motivated and challenged with the Great Commission.
  • For a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit on all the participants and that they will encounter God during their stay at Maui.
  • That I will be a blessing to all the participants, staff and faculty at Maui.
  • Do keep my family in prayer, especially my mom.
I will be back on 10 Mar. Thank you and God bless.

Comments

  1. Praise the lord

    Dear pastor.P. Ramachandran

    All your prayers are as blessing in my life, now i am sending you the the of kerala.all india pastors conference, my subject holy sprit anointing and power and power of the god.now please by gods grace nepal bootan great himalaya & BANGLHDESH, SRILANKAmeeting and just going with faithfully winning the soul reviwel of the churches raising the leaders. so please pray for my travel and missionary journey.

    Thankyou
    pastor john babu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory