HI Maui : 12 - 23 Apr 10

Do remember me in prayer as I make another journey to Maui. The sessions are from 15-20 Apr. The subject is Biblical Mandate. As I prepare for this trip , please pray :
  • For a special anointing upon me to bring a prophetic word to the participants.
  • To be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit
  • All the participants will be impacted by the Word.
  • It will be a life changing experience for both the facilitators and participants.
  • They will take the great commission as a personal obligation and reach the unreached in their countries with the good news.
  • For journey mercies.
Thank you for praying.

Comments

  1. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

    Have a pleasant trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember you in my prayers, May the Lord go before you and prepare the hearts of all who will sit under his word.

    have a blessed trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory