Teaching in Agra

Over the last few days, I have been teaching at HighPointe Life School Leadership to 27 students. These were matured students, some pastors, who had a high desire for learning. 

The weather has been exceptionally hot and humid, although the temperature reading was between 31-33 degC. On 29 Jul, I was not well. Had fever and body aches. Ps John asked me to rest but how can I. The students have come expectantly, wanting to study. the Lord gave me strength and vigour to go through the last four days. 

A very interactive and participatory group. Many questions and issues were raised and discussed and I was blessed teaching these students. 

On Wednesday afternoon, it started to rain and that cooled the weather somewhat. But it was flooded everywhere. I thank God for Singapore. We are fortunate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory

What a trip to Nepal

Fare-thee-well my friend, Rev James Ng - A tribute