Sunday service at ALFC.

This morning I had the privilege of sharing the Word at ALFC. I am thankful to Senior Pastor Allan Ang for the invitation. Over the years I have seen the life of Pst Ang, his passions and sacrifices for the kingdom. Now at 85 years old, he still goes out giving tracts every week. Yesterday was his birthday. What an example.

Over the years I have made many friends in this church and some of them are actively helping us in our mission work.

The church was packed inspire of the heavy rain the whole morning and the worship was simply in His presence.

My theme was "Faith over Fear and the text taken from 1 Samuel 14:6. This verse is so rich in content and I am not sure if I did justice in expanding the richness of the Word this morning. 

My key points were:

  1. Faith in the Sovereignty of God.
  2. Faith in the Supremacy of God.
  3. Faith in the Surety of God.
  4. Faith in the Submission to God ‘s Word.
I was blessed and so were the people. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory

What a trip to Nepal

Fare-thee-well my friend, Rev James Ng - A tribute