Sunday services on 8 Sep

Today I had the privilege to speak in two services. The first was in the morning with Charismatic church of Singapore in Geylang. I spoke on the topic, Do All for the Glory of God

1 Corinthians 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

In the afternoon I was with His Arrow Church. They have moved to a new place near Lavender Street. 

I spoke on Faith over Fear.

1 Samuel 14:6 - Jonathan said to his young armor-bearer, “Come, let’s go over to the outpost of those uncircumcised men. Perhaps the Lord will act in our behalf. Nothing can hinder the Lord from saving, whether by many or by few.

The response in broth services was good. I felt the power of the Holy Spirit ministering to the people.

It was also good to meet friends in both churches and to see how they are advancing  as a team for the Lord.

God is good. It was tiring but worth the while. Thanking the Lord for the opportunities. 

Night shift again.

To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory

What a trip to Nepal

Fare-thee-well my friend, Rev James Ng - A tribute