Billy Graham - Marches Home

7 Nov 1918- 22 Feb 2018
“Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.” - Billy Graham

Billy Graham, was faithful to the faith, faithful to the fight and faithful to the finish!!! May all who come behind us find us faithful!!!

"While Angels and Arcade Angels Singing, our loving Father embrace you, what precious moments. Our deepest sorrow full Good bye Dear Bro Billy Graham. History will remember you as the greatest man of God that ever lived on this planet. May God raise up many more like you! Good bye on earth & a grand welcome in Heaven." - quote from Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory