Trip to Chhattisgarh 15-20 Jan

This is my first trip for the year and the first to Chhattisgarh since 2019. Prior to this trip, there were reports of persecution in Chhattisgarh, especially near the places where our CPs are working. Hence there was a lot of concern about this trip but PEC and friends prayed with us for this journey. The Lord was indeed gracious and we did not encounter any threats or disruptions. In fact we saw the mighty hand of God in this trip. All glory and praise to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Bishop Nehemiah from Hyderabad accompanied me on this short trip. 

I departed Singapore on 15 Jan and arrived Hyderabad uneventfully at about midnight local time. Bishop Nehemiah and Bro Lazar were there at usual to receive me at the airport, even though I told them not to come. As we have a morning flight the next day, I stayed in a hotel close by the airport.


Today Bishop Nehemiah and I departed this morning for Jagdalpur airport in Chhattisgarh. The last time we went to Chhattisgarh, I  remember we had to drive about 10 hrs by road to reach Jagdalpur. Now they have a small domestic airport, which made travel more  pleasant and its only five minutes from the town. The flight was delayed about an hour. 

Bishop Prabu Lal and team were there to receive us. It was a joy to meet Bishop Prabu Lal and Bishop John Nag again. They are good and sincere men of God who are passionate about the Great Commission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory